July's theme: SUMMER FUN!
WINNERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED!
Stay tuned for August's contest!
What's it all about?
Each month, upload your child's (max age 17) drawing, painting, multimedia artwork following the monthly theme. Feel free to get creative with what they use to create! (Think crafty!)
Uploading takes place on the 1st of each month for that month's theme and ends on the 15th.
Once all submissions have been received, all artworks will be uploaded to this website mocked up onto a t-shirt and voting will be open from the 20th until the 27th of the month.
If your child's drawing receives the most votes, they will win their artwork on a t-shirt! (Colour of shirt will be random).
1. Child must be aged 4-17 years old and must be properly entered in one of the three age categories to qualify.
2. Guardian entering the child's drawing must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Cutoff for artwork will be the 15th of each month at 12pm. Artwork will be displayed on this website for voting with the child's first name and last initial on the 20th of the same month.
4. Winner will be chosen through the voting process which will be a publicly seen page on this website that will be emailed to all entrants between the 15th and 20th of each month. Voting will take place from the 20th to the 27th of the month.
5. Winner will be chosen on the 28th of each month at 12:00pm PST.
6. Winner's guardian must be able to pick prize up in Penticton.
7. Guardian agrees to have the child's artwork published on any and all of Graphically Hip's online channels and/or social media outlets.
8. Guardian agrees to have the child's photo in their shirt published on any and all of Graphically Hip's online channels and/or social media outlets.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Donations to Starfish Pack greatly appreciated.
If you would like to order your child's artwork on a shirt, please email Shay here